At around 2 pm i was hungry and came out of the temple to eat. But there is just proper place that is run by the govt. ' Hotel Haritha'. I didnot like the food at all. But there was no other option. At around 3 i was totall tired and came to back to my hotel in Hindupur.
Then at dinner time there was a small restaurent beside, i ate there. Packed my bags and headed to the train station to catch my train (12786) at 8 30 pm.
Hyderbad to hindpur(sleeper ac bus)= Rs 800
Hindupur to hyderabad train( 3 tier ac)= Rs 1000
Hindupur to Lepakshi(local bus)= Rs 10
Lepakshi to Hindupur (auto)=120
Room cost= Ra 1900
There are cheaper options. But as the plan was last minute the prices were up.
Tips and Tricks
1. I did my research on hotels and chose a best one, but there are other options and choose your style.
2. People are really helpful but still they max know Telugu and Kannada
3. I went on Sunday, it was jam packed by 10 am. But nefore that it was very quiet and there were hardly any people.
4. When travelling in autos dont bargaina you can afford. Let the local people have some money.
5. Always carry food. There are food markets in Hindupur but not in Lepakshi. So carry packed foods especially if ypu are travelling with kids.
Thank you for reading. I hope its helpful. Why i didnot explain the place is that, i do not want to kill the excitment when you see the place and know the story