I, however, chose to stay for 14 days. It was so because, firstly I enrolled in a 2-week certificate course which was a tremendous experience, and secondly because I simply loved every moment of it.
Nature has it's ways of absolving one of his/her worries. Giving it time and absorbing the tranquility here can be a game changer for anyone!
'Living is the Sub-Zero' was indeed an experience that I won't forget. It is apt because on most days the temperature wouldn't go above -2°C and would fall to -11°C.
I'm positive I'm coming back next year, for the advanced ski course and looking forward to meet some of you adventurers!
IMPORTANT THINGS TO CARRY:
- Your supplies, you never know when the availability of basic goods comes to a halt
- A battery based lamp or torch
- A personal first aid kit
- Multiple layers of socks and a pair of warm gloves
- Portable charger
- Sufficient amount of cash
- Use backpacks instead of a suitcase
- High ankle boots are a plus
- Portable speakers come in handy