6) Shanti Stupa -
This white-domed stupa is situated on a hilltop in Chanspa, Leh district and all the tourists first flee here once in Leh. I would recommend that you see the rest of the places and then if you have time, do this! I personally didn't enjoy it as much as I did on the road to reach here!
1) Shey Palace & Monastery
2) Thiksay Monastry - My personal favorite, I would say you must go.
3) Stakna Gompa
4) Karu Village
5) Hemis Gompa
1) Spituk Gompa - Beautiful view of Leh city and the airport runway.
2) Phey Village
3) Pathar Sahib Gurudwara - Plan to reach here during lunch time to experience the yummiest Lankar and the prasaad (offering) of course!
4) Magnetic Hill - Overrated!
5) Sangam (Confluence of Zanskar & Indus Rivers) - If the weather allows, you can go rafting on the two rivers; it's quite a thrilling experience!
6) Likir Gompa
7) Alchi Choskhor