Family outings can be more fun, a weekend break or a reason to celebrate, Vanrai Farmhouse is a perfect place for weekend gate always to unwind in the lap of nature and freeze the moment forever with your loved ones.
A home away from home just 2 hrs drive from Mumbai, is a nature lovers paradise as it is enclosed with lush green trees around, a time with self or time with family whatever you choose, the best place to be in.
- Spread across 1000 acres of Land
- It has 4 rooms and can accommodate 40 guests at a time.
- Affordable rooms at Rs.1500 per person per night.
- Swimming pool with rain dance to have some exciting time with your family.
- Access to small pond with life jackets on
- Access to the plantation area, where you can know more about different trees fruits.
- Ar river flowing at the back of the farmhouse.
- Cooks at your service who will serve you home made food of your choice.
- Enjoy a barbeque evening with some music on
- Inddor and outdoor playing options for kids.
I along with my 2 year old son and office colleagues drove to this place for an overnight stay, the journey throughout was amazing with greenery around. We drove through the western Express highway via bhiwandi( if you are travelling from western side then you can come via Vasai.
We reached the place around 07.00pm, arrangements were made for our stay in one of the rooms at the entrance of the farmhouse, the rooms are spacious, clean and comfy, around 5 to 6 people can be easily accommodated.
After reaching we were served with garba garan bhajia and a cup of piping hot tea. We were enjoying and having our best ume there, some of us splurged in the water, played water games, danced to the tune of music.
Later, we had some starters, everything was freshly cooked by cooks available at your service.
For dinner we gorged on some yummylicious crab curry, rice bhaji, chicken curry, rice, papad, the food was so tasty just like ghar la khana, the entire setup, the surrounding gave a village wala feeling.
Ater havin out dinner we played some indoor games and later called itna day and went off to sleep for a early morning walk along the riverside and to have a closer look at the farm.