Notes or tips for safe and happy trekking-
1. Carry your bag which is full of water bottle and snacks ( Dry fruits, fresh fruits, nuts, chocolate etc. are instant sources of energy, and therefore are the best snacks to carry on a trek.)
2. Keep torch if planning for night trekking
3. Ropes, torch, medicine box ( first-aid kit )
4. Keep tent because if you have a option than enjoy the view whole day or whole night
5.warm clothing, special trekking gear, wind-proof lighters, flares, etc.
6.Pocket Knife or Swiss knife
8.Matchsticks or lighter. This is an absolutely mandatory accessory on a trek. Even if you may never have to use it, carry one anyway. You never know when it may come in handy.
9.Hygiene accessories. These include water-purification tablets, hand sanitizer, soap, insect-repellant etc
10. Avoid Trekking Alone
11. Keep information about the Trek Location
12. Pace yourself. Don’t hike too quickly. Save your energy.
13.Look out for snakes, spiders and other critters. Watch where you are walking, be careful when picking up sticks or rocks and look around before taking a seat. Again, snakes are usually more afraid of us, but if they feel threatened or if you make sudden movements they may strike. Stay calm and slowly move away from them.
14.Don’t drink soda or alcohol when hiking. They will dehydrate you.