Philadelphia has quickly grown into one of the world's top biotechnology hubs. It is also a national tourism and a financial services base- not to forget it's also one of America's most historically rich cities, which is over 300 years old.
Health care and biotechnology, education, manufacturing, oil refining, food processing, telecommunications, tourism, and financial services
Top things to do:
· Snap a photo in front of the Liberty Bell, a symbol of freedom
· Pose with the Rocky Statue & run up the "Rocky Steps"
· Chow down on food from dozens of vendors at Reading Terminal Market
· Visit the impressive museums on the Benjamin Franklin Parkway and take in an epic view of City Hall
· Explore Philly's revitalized waterfront
For the business traveler who is hoping to take advantage of their location to take in the culture and scenery around a new place, these five cities offer some of the most fantastic views and atmosphere in the USA. So, if you get to set the destination of your next business trip, any of these locations would be an excellent starting place.
While you are on a business trip, you will need a good International SIM Card to stay connected to your colleagues and family back home. Not to mention, when it comes to working, you cannot rely on free Wi-Fi every time. Telecommunications in the USA can be expensive compared to other countries, so we suggest you carry a good USA SIM card like the one from Matrix Cellular that offers you sufficient call and data benefits to take care of all your business needs.