After spending some time on top we started descend to Tunganath, the gates of Tunganath temple were closed but yes, we offered our prayers, Thanked lord for this bliss full experience and started our return journey to Bombay.
My quest for relief ended here.
* There is no direct bus to Ukhimath so reach till Rudraprayag first.
* From Rudraprayag you will easily get Cab or Bus till Ukhimath or if lucky enough you may get a service till Sari Village.
* From Ukhimath from there you will get a cab till Sari village ( There is no reliable bus service post Ukhimath so you have to be dependent only on private cabs)
* Stay options are there in Sari Village.
* Sari to Deoriataal is approx 2 Kms trek, and for the stay you have to carry your own Tents or you can hire it too. (small eateries are there around Taal.)
* For Chopta, either Trek till chopta or trek down to Sari village and take a cab till Chopta.
* No hotels for stay in Chopta so better carry or hire tents, for Food dont worry there are few joints to cater you.
* Trek to Tunganath from Chopta will approx take 2/3 hrs well paved paths.
* Apart from Home Stay or Tenting no other option to stay there.
# Message me for any kind of changes and improvement to my writing and info provided. Suggestions and Critics are loved & hearlty welcomed, and Wishlist it if you liked, as it cheers me to give my thoughts a wings of words.
Frequent Searches Leading To This Page:-
places to visit in uttarakhand on bike, hotel in bhimtal uttarakhand, uttarakhand tourism brand ambassador, is uttarakhand safe for tourists, uttarakhand group d question paper in hindi