This delicious cheesy and sweet treat has been my favorite middle eastern sweet since the time I have tried it at a super market. Further flavoured with orange and rose water and soaked in sugar syrup, this cheesecake using Nabusi cheese is a must try. A number of bakeries including the ones in supermarkets serve some of these delectable sweets to indulge in.
Middle Eastern Restaurants
There are a number of fancy to basic restaurants in Dubai serving an array of Middle eastern cuisine over the years.
Here is a list of tried and tested ones that we enjoy frequenting at:
• Al Fannah Restaurant: Serving an array of Emirati food, the restaurant is indicative of how an emirate house in the past looked like.
• Dunya Al Sham: For some Karak chai and Menakeesh.
• Arabian Tea House: Not only is the place extremely Instagram-able but they serve amazing blends of tea from hot to iced and deliciously Arabic cuisine.
• Al Nafoorah: Serving authentic Lebanese food for the past fifteen years.
• QD’s: A Creekside restaurant overlooking the stunning Dubai skyline. Serving middle eastern as well as continental cuisine.
• Al Hallab Restaurant and sweets: A must for baklavas and Knafeh and Arabic breakfast.
For more stories and updates on my travel exploits follow @BohemianOnTheRun on Instagram.
Frequent searches leading to this page:-
places to see in Dubai, Dubai honeymoon packages from India price, Dubai holidays deals December 2020, Dubai trip from Delhi for couples, Dubai travel packages