About the property:
Located in Arambol, The Noname Guesthouse is an amazing place to stay if you are looking to meet new people and enjoy the beach vibes. Started by Alex and Vera, this simple guesthouse is just 500 m from the beach and is right smack in the middle of the Arambol market.
All the rooms here are cute and nicely decorated by the owners themselves. And the entire place is quite colorful and is lined with gorgeous wall-paintings and lighting. The guesthouse has rooms on the first and second floor while the third floor acts as the dining/entertainment room. And on the top floor, you have the co-working area where digital nomads can enjoy the fresh air while catching up on their work.
Also, they offer you free WiFi throughout the property which is perfect to keep in touch with your friends and family members. And they also have books and games to keep you and your family occupied at all times.
They have different room options available which will definitely suit your budget and will make your trip to Goa undoubtedly amazing.
There are 4 types of Rooms available at this property in Arambol: Standard Single Room, Economy Single Room, Standard Double Room, and Economy Double Room.
A Standard Single Room costs 2150 INR for a night and is perfect for solo travelers. With this room, you get a small but cute room which is nicely decorated along with a few basic toiletries.
If you are looking for a more budget-friendly option then the Economy Single Room is the best choice. It costs 1750 INR and is similar to the Standard room but is cheaper.
For families, Standard Double Room and Economy Double Room are the best choices. They cost 3150 and 3050 INR respectively but if you want a balcony view then go for the Standard Double Room.
All the bookings made at their place includes free breakfast as well which is quite healthy and delicious.
Also, you get free WiFi access at a standard speed. But if you want a high speed connection then you will need to pay around 150-300 INR daily for it.
They only provide breakfast here but that is quite healthy and delicious. You can ask them to prepare lunch or dinner for you too but you will need to let them know before hand.
All the food prepared here is organic and extremely nutrition. In fact, they make their own bread and grow their own organic fruits and vegetables which makes their breakfast extremely filling.
Trust me, once you have had their breakfast, you won't be eating anything for the next 4-5 hours at least.
Other reasons why we love Arambol:
1. Arambol has many secrets kept within itself. One out of it is the Banyan Tree from the Jungle Stretch behind the Arambol Sweet Water lake.
2. The water front is not very steep as it is in Candolim or Baga. You can enjoy safe swimming.
3. Drum Circle – There is a sunset drum circle mostly dominated by foreigners who play Jimba. The music is to die for and you can't stop tapping your feet to the tunes if you are high.
4. Beach side flea market every evening – You can buy stuffs from musical instruments to bong, from show pieces to jewelry. The sellers are mostly foreigners.
5. The Beach huts – The stay at Arambol is still cheap as compared to other beaches in Goa. You can get a hut on the beach for Rs 600 to Rs 1000 and believe me sea water is just a stone’s throw away from the huts.
6. Friendly shack owners and staff – It’s a world known fact that Pahadis are very friendly and 90 per cent of the shacks in Arambol are owned and managed by Himachali and Uttarakhandi guys.
7. Road side Market – The market along both sides of the approach road is full of shops which sell budget stuffs including leather merchandise specially.
8. Fireworks / fire-shows – There are fireworks organized by shacks every night. You can also enjoy Jimba music; sitting around the bonfire having supper and drinks.
9. Less crowded – The Arambol beach is relatively less crowded which allows you to enjoy a peaceful holiday. There are no water sports organizing guys who bog you down to take the best deal.
10. SCORING HERE IS EASY – U know what I mean ;-)
To sum up, Arambol is not just a beach to see it's beauty with your eyes, its an experience to take with your heart. The crazy streets , small lanes, psychedelic posters, hippie music, food aromas, liquor bottles and of course a lot of new people to meet around is what makes it something out of the world.
Here's a guide to the best beaches in Goa that you must check out. Got any more tips places to add to the list? Add them in the comments below.
Check out my Instagram profile here
If you liked the article, share the love <3
Ready to travel for free? Earn credits and redeem them on Tripoto’s weekend getaways, hotel stays and vacation packages.