We all have been to Goa or wish for the same. This smallest sate in India is famous for beaches, Portuguese foot prints, Konkani sea food, cashew fenny and foreign tourists. It is infamous for drugs, rave and Russian mafia. Goa has always attracted me and I make sure to explore it at least once a year.
Every time I visit, Goa has something new to offer. This year in January’16, I decided to stay at Arambol beach and I am truly impressed by what this beach has to offer. Grab a beer and please read on!!
1. Arambol beach is the last beach in North Goa which is serene, clean and has a pretty long spread. Sunset here is to die for.
2. The water front is not very steep as it is in Candolim or Baga. You can enjoy safe swimming.
3. DRUM CIRCLE – There is a sunset drum circle mostly dominated by foreigners who play Jimba. The music is to die for and you can't stop tapping your feet to the tunes if you are high.
4. Beach side flea market every evening – You can buy stuffs from musical instruments to bong, from show pieces to jewelry. The sellers are mostly foreigners.
5. The Beach huts – The stay at Arambol is still cheap as compared to other beaches in Goa. You can get a hut on the beach for Rs 600 to Rs 1000 and believe me sea water is just a stone’s throw away from the huts.
6. Friendly shack owners and staff – It’s a world known fact that Pahadis are very friendly and 90 per cent of the shacks in Arambol are owned and managed by Himachali and Uttarakhandi guys.
7. Road side Market – The market along both sides of the approach road is full of shops which sell budget stuffs including leather merchandise specially.
8. Fireworks / fire-shows – There are fireworks organized by shacks every night. You can also enjoy Jimba music; sitting around the bonfire having supper and drinks.
9. Less crowded – The beach is relatively less crowded which allows you to enjoy a peaceful holiday. There are no water sports organizing guys who bog you down to take the best deal.
10. SCORING HERE IS EASY – U know what I mean ;-)
A pitcher full of love –
For more details - contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequent searches leading to this page:-
arambol beach goa, arambol beach is in which part of goa, arambol beach famous for, arambol beach north goa, arambol beach market