Stay: Hotels are available from 500 onwards per day.
Things to do:
Experience the Nightlife, and visit shacks/Beach Restaurants, Historic old Goa, Floating Casinos.
Adventure sports: Snorkeling in grande island, Scuba diving in malvan, sunset Kayaking at Mandrem Beach
Water sports: Jet Skiing, Banana Ride, Water Skiing, Banana Boat, Ringo Ride
Must try Foods:
Vada Fritters, Vindaloo, Goan Fish Curry, Prawns Orly, Ros Omelette
Must try Drinks:
Non-alcoholic: Kokum Juice, Green Coconut Water.
Alcoholic: King’s Beer, Feni, Port wine, Sula Wine.
Places to visit:
Baga Beach, Calangute Beach, Chapora Fort, Candolim market area, Panaji, Fountainhas, Dona Paula, Anjuna Beach Flea Market, Vagator Beach, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Doodhsagar falls and many more..
Things to Remember:
1. Don’t try to sleep more than 7 hours per day otherwise you will miss something for sure.
2. Take scooter on rent on very first day. You can get one bike for 400/- per day, try to bargain as much as possible.
3. Bring cash with you as much as possible. You will get very few ATM, that too very crowded also most of the shops don’t accept CC/DC.
4. Don't believe in any strangers for anything, even though they talk friendly.
5. Your driving license and Aadhar card preferably.