What do you think makes a restaurant truly romantic? For me, it is always about soothing music, relaxing ambience, delicious food, a well-stocked bar with and candlelights. If you're looking for places to go on a candle light dinner in Bangalore, look no further.
Here's a list of romantic restaurants in Bangalore that offer the best candlelight dinner experience.
Romantic Restaurants for Candle Light Dinner in Bangalore
An award winning restaurant, Rim Naam, means 'By the Water.' Rim Naam is an al fresco, Thai style, wooden pavilion secluded by lofty bamboos and caressed by gentle breezes. Soft and chic, this cozy restaurant offers the perfect setting for your next candle light dinner in Bangalore.
- Where: The Oberoi, 37-39, MG Road, Bangalore
- Cost For Two: Rs. 3,000 (approx.)
- Phone: 080 25585858
2. By The Blue
This ideal location by the poolside is one of the most romantic restaurants in Bangalore that has the potential and perfect ambiance to give you an ultimate experience of a candle light dinner in Bangalore.
If not on Valentine's day, make sure you visit By The Blue on a Sunday and enjoy their scrumptious brunch. The Sunday brunch at By The Blue offers a medley of ambrosial delicacies. Samba music, chilled beverages and luscious desserts makes Sunday brunch at By The Blue a truly gratifying experience.
- Where: 12th Main Road, 3rd Block, Koramangala, Bangalore
- Cost For Two: Rs. 2,500 (approx.)
- Phone: Tel : +91-80-4512 1212
3. Olive Beach
A raucous evening with friends or a romantic candle light dinner, no other space in Bangalore offers you so much! As Olive, Bangalore’s trendsetting restaurant and bar is set to complete 10 years, the elegant old villa has transformed itself into a stunning venue with an incredible new alfresco lounge bar and a spacious yet intimate dining space, perfect for a romantic candle light dinner in Bangalore.
- Where: 16, Wood Street, Ashok Nagar, Richmond Road, Bangalore
- Cost For Two: Rs. 1,800 (approx.)
- Phone: 080 41128400 | +91 9945565483
4. Om Made Cafe
Om Made Cafe is an establishment that never fails to impress. Their view is breathtakingly gorgeous, perfect for a candle light dinner in Bangalore, and will have your loved one croon with joy. Book you tables now!
- Where: 136, Above Gold's Gym, 1st Cross,Koramangala 5th Block, Bangalore
- Cost For Two: Rs. 1,500 (approx.)
- Phone: 080 25533369
Unwind and enjoy an authentic Arabic dining experience, with fresh mezzas, grilled meats, vegetables, delicious wines and live entertainment in tasteful surroundings.
- Where: Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, Rajajinagar,Malleshwaram
- Cost For Two: Rs. 1,995 (approx.)
- Phone: (0)80 42520177
6. News Cafe
A high street cafe, award-winning cocktail bar and entertainment venue that offer's unique and relaxed ambiance, if you're looking for romantic restaurants in Bangalore, then this finely done up restaurant is another beautiful shindig appropriate for a romantic candle light dinner in Bangalore with your someone special.
- Where: 72-1-1211, HAL 2nd Stage, 100 Feet Road, Indiranagar
- Cost For Two: Rs. 1,200 (approx.)
- Phone: 080 3923 6324
Blue Ginger is a rare fusion of scrumptious food, serene space and personalised service and the setting at this luxurious open-air pavilion is just right for you to rediscover romance in the middle of Bengaluru.
- Where: Taj West End,Race Course Road, Bangalore
- Cost For Two: Rs. 3,200 (approx.)
- Phone: 080 66605660
The candles and the pleasing decoration makes the candle light dinners here extremely special and beautiful.
- Where: 62/63, 2nd Floor, Pavilioin Mall, Church Street, Bangalore
- Cost For Two: Rs. 1,500 (approx.)
- Phone: 08039510142
Which according to you, is the best place for a candle night dinner in Bangalore? Share your story with us on Tripoto here.
Check out other articles on -
Candle Light Dinner in Mumbai, Candle Light Dinner in Pune, Candle Light Dinner in Delhi, candle light dinner in Mumbai with price, candle light dinner in navi Mumbai, candle light dinner in Mumbai bandra