My heart sank as we moved on. That "holiday khatm school shuru" wala feeling. (That "Holiday over school started" feeling)
Bidding a bye not a Goodbye to Goa on the early morning of 26th December 2011. No year so far had ended in such a lovely manner. I promised to meet Goa again and I wish to hold this promise.
1. Best time to visit Goa is December 24th - Jan 1st. If you like celebrations and crowd.
2. Budget was INR 7k each for six people in 2011. It will be more now.
3. Choose accommodation closer to beaches.
4. Taking own vehicle is advisable so that you can move around anytime. However one can get vehicles (including two wheelers) on rent
5. Goa is famous for Goan fish curry. And if you have a taste for liquor then do not miss Feni as well.
6. Roadside shopping is amazing. For girls, bags, skirts and lovely accessories are found at economic prices. Do not look for quality.
7. Last but not the least, just go mad and set yourself free. Even if you do not wish to see any tourist places just go enjoy its beauty and warmth. Goa is very welcoming.
Frequent Searches Leading To This Page:-
Best Tour Packages for Goa, Goa Tour Package for Couple, Best Travel Packages for Goa, Best Goa Trip Packages, Goa Holiday Tour Packages, Top Goa Packages for Family, Goa Honeymoon Packages from Delhi, telangana to goa distance