While on the way to Baratang, you may get to see the Jarwa tribe on the way if you are lucky. Photography/Videography and interaction with them is strictly prohibited.
All the activities in Baratang can be completed by Noon and you can head back to Port Blair and reach by 3:00 PM.
Points to be noted :
- Do carry some snacks when you start your day as shops are not assured at all the places you go.
- BSNL is the only good network (un-interrupted network), Airtel and Vodafone are of feeble signal.
- We won’t find the DIGITAL INDIA concept at Andaman, only GO CASH system prevails. It’s because the internet is so weak there, so no net banking or card transactions.
- You get both good Vegetarian and Non Vegetarian food in the island.
- All the hotel bookings were done through AirBnB.
- Makruzz is the private ferry we used most of the time for Island hopping. Booking can be done online.
PLEASE DO NOT LITTER AND THROW GARBAGE AROUND. KEEP THE PLACE CLEAN AND GARBAGE FREE.
Feel free to contact me for any queries through Instagram or Email me at email@example.com
You can follow my travel updates on :
YouTube : www.youtube.com/soulandfuel
Instagram : www.instagram.com/soulandfuel
Facebook : www.facebook.com/soulandfuel