It was a great trek and an amazing experience. All of us reached home at 11 pm that night and were experiencing some leg pain the next day, that did not take away the fun we had. This journey wouldn't have been fun without my colleagues all of whom who gave their efforts to make this a special & memorable trip, that enabled us to explore the natural beauty and history of Maharashtra.
1) Whenever you plan for a Rajmachi trek I suggest that you stay at the Rajmachi village because you will get enough time to explore easily. They charge you a mere Rs.50/- per person and provide cousins, bed and blanket as well.
2) This is nature at its best so please don't throw garbage at this place, keep even the smallest of chocolate wrapper in your bag. By doing so, you ensure that the next time you visit this place its beauty stays in tact.
3) During the trek, if you found any local snacks stall, try buying something from them, even if they charge 2-5 rupees more. This is because they act as a helping hand for every trekker by bringing all the necessary equipment and caring food in trekking route.
4) Take care of yourself and help your group members as well. The trek is tough but its only fun is when everyone reaches the summit.
5) Rs.500/- is not a big amount for us explore the nature ,this amount is completely worth it and will give you a lifetime experience which you will always cherish.
Hope you like my travel story. Please like and follow me for more interesting trips.
"Travel Karo, Explore Karo"