Mumbai is a city where you get no space to breathe. I mean, if you really think of it, it has absolutely nothing worthy to offer. Just think about the overcrowded local trains, garbage-strewn across the roads and hey, the public places crowded beyond belief? Unbelievable mess!
And, that's not all. We have 12 compelling reasons as to why Mumbai is one city you should never choose to settle in.
1. People are forever busy and always in a rush
3. Every single beach looks ridiculously dirty
4. I mean the view is so bad that you’d want to run away
5. You will find people everywhere
6. And, the roads? Gosh, they are never empty
7. You will only find tall buildings, corporate houses everywhere
8. There is no greenery at all
9. No special delicacies to indulge in at all
10. People are such show offs here! Can’t stress enough on that
11. And, celebrating festivals with utter enthusiasm? Forget It!
12. Everything is just plain sad in Mumbai
There is a reason why Mumbai is known as the dream city. Once you visit Mumbai, no other city will fill your heart with as much love as this city does. It is the little imperfections about this city that makes it so perfect and lovable. To end it, I'd like to say Mumbai is an emotion and you can never have enough of it.
Follow Tripoto on Telegram to get early access to top travel stories every day.
Share your stories on Tripoto’s Clubhouse channel!