When they said good things come in small packages, they were definitely referring to Sri Lanka. This island, albeit tiny, is truly a traveler's paradise. Be it hills, history, sun, or sea - Sri Lanka has it all. So, here's a list of 12 Instagram Famous spots in Sri Lanka that you absolutely need to visit !
1. Atop Pidurangala Rock for view of Sigriya (Lion's Rock)
2. At Minneriya National Park with the largest congregation of Asian Elephants
3. At Dalawella beach, to swing into the horizon from a palm tree
4. At Coconut Tree Hill in Mirissa for a view of the vast blue sea
5. At Mirissa, with peacock murals for a backdrop
6. At Nine Arches Bridge, Ella - Sipping on King Coconuts and spotting trains pass by
7. Scenic ride in the vintage Blue train from Nuwara Eliya to Ella
8. In the Tea Gardens of Nuwara Eliya, with green all around
9. In the Dutch town of Galle, with the white lighthouse against the shimmery blue sea
10. At the candy-like Red Masjid, in Pettah Colombo
11. At Ruuk Village Kalpitiya, swinging on the beach
12. At the pristine white Japanese Peace Pagoda in Rumassala
So what are you waiting for, pack your bags and book that ticket right away. And visa takes less than 48 hour for Indians!