Disclaimer: Before you label me as a pseudo-Linda Goodman, I would like to clarify that I am not a zodiac freak, nor do I believe that you can compartmentalise several billion people in the planet into 12 categories.
Nevertheless, there have definitely been times when I was left speechless about the fact that general characteristics about all of us, according to horoscopes, really are apt.
It’s that time of the year when the beautiful big cats are roaring to go! Yes, the Leo season is here (July 23rd to August 22nd) and that is precisely why you need to travel with them, if you know one.
1. As rulers of the jungle, they designate themselves as the fierce guardian of the group. They will never allow harm to fall on anyone they care for and will willingly take a heroic stance.
2. There will never be a dull moment around Leo's because they loooove to talk! Be it about politics, society, or an adventurous day at work, every topic in this world will be covered in the most animated way ever.
3. They are the most generous leaders. After all, planets revolve around the sun for a reason.
4. Their positivity is contagious. When you’re around a Leo, you will ultimately feel incredible. A Leo’s positive and reach-for-the-stars attitude will boost your spirits.
5. Leo's are very determined. And, their determination will get you to those far off places you’ve been dreaming about.
6. Leo's hate routine and will be planning one thing after another. Say goodbye to banal vacations.
7. They are very entertaining. They will crack jokes, tease you mercilessly or just make funny faces – either way they will know just how to make you smile.
8. Also, their brutally honest suggestions make for the best life advice.
9. Leo's enjoy tangible pleasures in life – be it eating a delicious meal or cozying up next to a loved one.
10. Leo's appreciate tradition, so if you're looking to connect with locals, your leo traveler is all about that. For them, nothing is more enjoyable than getting to know a cool tradition.
P.S. You really don't have to be bound by these wishful stereotypes. So, if you have a journey to embark on grab the person next to you and forget what the stars say.