Some useful info about Chunchi Falls.
- It is about 90 km from Bangalore City towards the south.
- The road connectivity is pretty decent and one can reach the place by a car or a bike.
- There is parking space available for both cars and bikes and there are some people who will also take care of helmets for you :).
- The road ends about 500 m away from the actual falls and one has to walk for this distance over rocky terrain. Not too challenging.
- It is almost not possible to go and touch the water or stand under the fall as it is not accessible.
- It is best to carry your own food as there are no good eateries nearby.
- The place is slightly secluded so it is better to go there in daylight and in a group.