The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. But before you set your heart on exploring the world, make sure you’ve enjoyed the serenity of these exotic, dream destinations closer home.
Here’s a snapshot of places in India which will most definitely tickle your travel bone and remind you of their overseas counterparts. Of course! excluding the exorbitant travel expenses.
1. Before exploring the rolling green hills in Scotland,
Experience the beauty of Mandi in Himachal Pradesh.
2. Before enjoying a cup of tea at Boh Tea Plantation in Malaysia,
Find out how Tea began as a medicine and grew into a beverage in Munnar, Kerala.
3. Before saying there’s no place like Switzerland in the World,
Soothe your Nerves and Calm your Soul in Gulmarg, Kashmir.
4. Before getting smitten by Alaska’s scenic beauty,
Appreciate Auli in Uttarakhand for it’s Stunning Natural Vistas.
5. Sure, trekking in Overland Tracks Australia will expose you to stunning mountains,
But trekking in Ladakh will make you experience untouched landscape.
6. Dive as much as you can in Spain,
Because once the water in Andaman casts its spell on you, it will hold you forever.
7. Before enjoying the colorful display of tulips in Amsterdam,
Let the Tulips in Srinagar make you happy.
8.Before enjoying the beaches of Brazil,
Let the long and narrow stretch of Tarkarli in Maharashtra woo you.
Experience a Royal Treatment at Bangalore Palace.
10. Before planning a Grand Canyon hiking,
Visit the gorge formed between Gandikota hills and the river Pennar in Andhra Pradesh.
11. Before calling Lazienki Palace extraordinary,
Let Lake Palace in Udaipur mesmerize you.
12. Before you cover The Great Wall of China,
Take a Heritage Walk at Kumbalgarh, Rajasthan
13.Before looking up at High-Rises in Singapore,
Look up and feel proud in Aamchi Mumbai.
Want to meet your favourite Tripoto writer to get tips on how to become a better travel blogger? Share a trip on Tripoto and if you have potential, we will invite you to have a #CoffeeAtTripoto headquarters with us. Contest ends on Sept 15!