We are on a holiday no doubt, just relaxing, forgetting our daily work, stress, but it is a must to add simple exercises to our travel plans. Many hotels, resorts offer yoga rooms, yoga mats and gym rooms to workout. If at all we don't find time to work out, at the same time we don't want to miss our daily workout, here are a few tips.
1. Doing push ups in the room, tones our muscles.
2. Jumping up and down like a child, for about 10 minutes spreading our hands and legs apart, just boosts our energy.
3. Chair dip exercises, straightens out spine muscles and gives energy too.
4. Doing breathing exercises or pranayama helps a lot giving, over all fitness.
5. Press up floor exercises strengthens our body and tones our arms and legs.
6. Climbing or getting down the stairs is better than the lift. Each time we climb or get down unknowingly, our energy level increases.
7. Walking around the hotel or resort is a must for about 10 Mts, for it refreshes our whole body system.
8. Swimming for about 20mts comes alternative to walking, our muscles tone and stretch completely.
Travelling is enjoying provided we do find time to maintain our soul, body and mind. Happy travelling.