Around 2:30 AM I tried to get out of tent but rain didn't allowed me to go out (I was also scared from dogs barking )
At 3:30 when rain stopped I took my torch, stick and stepped out tent. There was dark everywhere.
So my plan was to climb a nearby mountain and I started trekking. And it took me 2 hours to reach the top in snow and dark.
I sat there at top. There was no one there sunrise was about to happen. A mild breeze was blowing. And the peace that I experienced there was amazing. After spending 30 mins there I started sliding below to my tent. I witnessed sunrise . After that bathed once again in hot spring ate Maggie that costed me RS 80 bought two water bottles that costed me 120.
Around 10 am I started trekking back to barsaini and this time last night rain had made the path slippery. And as I was trekking fast I slipped from my path and about to fall in parvati river but a tree saved my life. That blocked me from falling. Thanks to that tree that I am alive today or I wouldn't had alive to write this blog.
After 5 hours trekking I reached barsaini at 2 pm . Had my lunch at same cafe. And took a bus to manikaran at 3 pm . Bus reached manikaran at 3 :50 Pm and costed me 26 rs. I went to the Gurdwara and then took a bus to bhuntar that costed me RS 70.
From manikaran to bhuntar bus took 3 hours . And I reached Bhuntar at 7:30 PM
After that I booked a bus from bhuntar to Delhi that costed me RS 800 (Par line travels)
The bus started at 8 Pm and reached Delhi next morning at 7 pm.
So here the trip ended.
#Total trip cost for me
-Delhi to bhuntar - RS 680
-Bhuntar to kasol to barsaini to manikaran To bhuntar = 60+40+26+70= RS 196
- Bhuntar to Delhi = 800
- The hostellers - RS 500
- Kheerganga tents - RS 200
Food - RS 200 + 120 + 200 + 120= 640
Extra on food + water+ others = RS 1000
TOTAL = RS 4016 (Delhi - Delhi)
# Distance chart
*Delhi to bhuntar - 502 km (13 hrs aproxx) ( RS 680 - 1700 by bus)
*Bhuntar to kasol - 30 km ( 2 hrs )( RS 60 )
* Kasol to manikaran - 4.5 km ( 10 mins)(RS 10)
* Manikaran to barsaini -16 km ( 1 hr) (RS 26)
* Kheerganga trek - 14 km (6 hrs on foot) ( one way)( your stamina and will power)
* Barsaini to bhuntar -50 km ( 3 hrs)( RS 100)
* Kasol - The hostellers (I stayed there and I also recommend)
* Kheerganga - tents
* Delhi to bhuntar - every network has 4G range
* Bhuntar - every network has 4G range
* Bhuntar to kasol route - sometime will find 4 G signal sometime u will find no signal (even can't connect to call)
*Kasol - every sim has 4 G range here
*Kasol - Chalal - Rasol : network fluctuate between routs but in both villages u will get 2 G to 4 G network
* Kasol - Manikaran - barsaini : good signal ( 3G \ 4 G)
*Barsaini :4G network in every sim
*KHEERGANGA TREK :
- Idea/Vodafone - signal lost after 5-6 km trek
-Reliance Jio - signal lost after 9 km trek
-Airtel : signal lost after 11 km trek
*KHEERGANGA TOP :- only BSNL works
- At 3:00- 4:00 am morning u will find some Airtel signals but that is not enough for even sending a SMS forget about call.
#TIPS FOR KHEERGANGA TREK
*Take as less luggage as u can on trek
U can give ur extra luggage in shops in kasol or barsaini at RS 10 per day
*Don't forget to rent trekking shoes (RS 50-100) and stick ( RS 20) at barsaini. They will help u in trekking in snow and water.
* Feed dogs some biscuits they will guide you route.
* Be in group or if u are trekking solo just try to join a group or follow another group.
*Don't buy hash
*Use natural resources (waterfall) to fill your bottles.
*Carry glucose, sneakers, energy drink, dry fruits in your bag.
* Be hydrated and take rest time to time.
* Night trekking can be fatal so to avoid them try to start trekking early.
* Carry BSNL and Airtel Sim they have good range there.
I am just 17 and a student of 11 th and if I can travel solo you also can just don't think too much, take 5k- 6k cash in your pocket and visit parvati valley. I bet you will thank me later ❤️
For more pictures follow me on Instagram and for any query just DM me🙏❤️