I was in Toronto some time back. So, here I share a few pics and list out a few things you can do if you have a day or more.
1. Visit Eaton centre. This is one of the biggest malls and has lot of different brands to purchase.
2. Visit CN Tower after it is dark. (Night view is more beautiful)
You get to see awesome view of Toronto from the top. ( There is also a restaurant and edge walk if you are interested)
3. Visit the beaches and Lake Ontario.
4. Visit Distillery District (for the old Toronto charm), may be in the evening. You can buy some drinks to carry back or enjoy some good food in a good environment or just roam around and enjoy the vibe.
5. Visit Nathan Philips square after it is dark. (Night view is more beautiful)
Pics below: Distillery District