1. After breakfast early morning, agenda was to go to heavenly exquisite Havelock Island.
How to reach:
From Phoenix Bay Jetty, you get:
1. Government ferries. cheap tickets but no online booking.
2. Private ferriee like MAKRUZZ CRUISE/GREEN OCEAN/COASTAL CRUISE. little costly but can book online without sweating standing in long queues.
I travelled by Makruzz.
Please make sure you buy the tickets well in advance so you don't struggle buying on planned day. There are various site you can buy online tickets from.
Time to reach: Around 90-120mins
2. As soon as we reached there, hired a taxi and reaced Radhanagar beach which is one of the most beautiful and strikingly picturesque beaches in south asia. I just fell in love with this place.
3. After diving in water for few hours, we left for Kala Pathar Beach. There are alot of small vendor to buy local food near beach so don't worry about food.
4. Kala Panthar Beach is tranquil streched with white sand and crystal clear water, touching the blue sky.
5. If you want to stay in havelock Island, book beach resort and spend a night on peaceful island but we returned back on same day.