How to reach Vegas?
You can take a flight to Las Vegas and you can literally walk to the Strip. ✈️
You can drive from Utah/Arizona/Los Angeles as well. 🚘
Must carry to Vegas:
1. Pack party attires as you’ll need those to visit clubs.
2. Good pair of shoes since the strip is 1.6 miles long and you need to walk a lot. 👟
3. Carry sunscreen, hat and sunglasses as it’s super hot in day time. 🧢 🕶 🧴
Things to do in Las Vegas :
1. Visit the hotels and enjoy the rides. Rides in Stratosphere are a must visit. 🏨 🎢🎡
2. Make a trip to minus 5 ice bar located in Mandalay Bay. 🧊
3. Enjoy shows in Circus Circus if you’re a big fan of acrobats and clowns. 🤡 🤹🏻♂️🎪
4. Get pictures clicked with models on the streets; it’s something you can take back home.😬 📷
5. Watch the famous fountain show at Bellagio, volcano show at Mirage and Atlantis show at Caesar Palace. ⛲️ 🔥
6. Gamble as much as you can.♦️ ♠️ ♥️
7. Make a stop at Gordon Ramsay restaurant just opposite to Caesar’s palace if you’re a great fan of him. 🥘 🍛
8. Shop in the local stores and get some souvenirs back home. 🛍 🛒
9. Definitely do a zip line ride in Slotzilla, Fremont street.
10. Drink loads of alcohol. Slushes are very famous in here in long bottles. 🍹
11. Make a stop at Taco Bell because this one has a bar with amazing disco lights 💃
12. Check out concerts happening in Hakkasan or Omnia night club when you’re visiting. If there are concerts make sure you go and if no concerts then also it’s gonna be fun. 👩🎤 🎶
Make sure to be dressed up well otherwise you won’t be allowed 😬 👗 👔
13. Book a table in prior to have your dinner at “Top of the world” restaurant in Stratosphere. Make sure you’re dressed up well. 🍤 🍗
14. Last but not the least, make a trip to strip club only if you’re interested.😉
Things to do if you’ve extra time:
1. Plan a small trip to Hoover Dam where you can see Nevada and Arizona time zone at the same time. 🕰
2. You can make a visit at Madam Tussaud’s in Vegas.
3. You can plan a trip to antelope canyon which is 4-5 hours drive and is a beautiful place to visit.