Batasia Loop is a spiral railway located at the Himalayan range in Darjeeling district. The track is in a spiral shape all over the hilltop thus making it one of the most scenic railway areas ever seen. You'll find this if you're traveling by the toy train or on the way back from Tiger Hills. The spirals go around the open air Gorkha war memorial that was in built to honour soldiers who lost their lives in the WWII. It offers a Panasonic view of the Kanchenjunga mountain range and is quite a photogenic place by itself.
- Carry light woolen clothes for the evening. Eg. Pullovers , Muffins , Sweater.
- Preferably wear a comfortable pair of socks and shoes as you'll have to do a lot walking.
- Do not miss the Toy Train Ride
- Avoid river rafting during the monsoon
- Foreign tourists must carry their passport while crossing the Teesta Bridge.
- Shop for jewellery , footwear and wall paintings at the Teesta Bazaar.
- The bazaar is open every day from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Winter is the best time to visit Darjeeling.
- Carry a good lip balm and lotion as there are chances that your skin may dry up due to the weather.
Follow #explorewithrach and @TealGirlTales on instagram 0 for my Travelogues.
Frequent searches leading to this page:-
darjeeling honeymoon package, darjeeling honeymoon places, darjeeling honeymoon hotels, darjeeling honeymoon tour package, darjeeling honeymoon hotel package