Starting From INR 1,19,990 Per Person On Twin Sharing
- Economy Class Return Airfare
- 3 Nights’ accommodation with Breakfast in Sydney.
- Sydney City tour (No Return drop off OR No Pick Up from Hotel)
- 3 Nights’ accommodation with Breakfast in Gold Coast.
- 2 Nights’ accommodation with Breakfast in Melbourne.
- Melbourne City tour (No Return drop off)
- Airport transfers
- All Tours & Transfers on Seat In Coach (Sharing) basis.
- Australian Visa fees
Day 1 : Arrive Sydney - Day Free at Leisure
On arrival at Sydney International Airport, our local representative will be waiting at the specified area to welcome and transfer you to the hotel. A warm welcome to the country “Nothing like Australia”! Check In to your hotel and relax. The day is free at your own leisure. Stretch out and rest in your room as you must be tired after a long flight.
Optional: Sydney Showboats Dinner Cruise (@ Extra cost)
In the evening however, you can opt for Sydney Showboats Dinner Cruise- Australia's most luxurious paddle wheeler, renowned for its famous dinner cruise and show. When the sun goes down, the lights come up on the very best live entertainment Sydney has to offer. Thinking about dining in one of Sydney’s best restaurants? Then step onboard the Sydney Harbour dinner cruise and experience an evening of feathers, glitz, and glitter combined with restaurant quality dining and spectacular harbour views.
Stay overnight at hotel in Sydney.
Day 2 : Sydney- Half Day City Tour
Breakfast at the hotel, later at 1200 hours, board the coach for your Half-Day City Tour.
Hop on board your see-through roof double-decker as we set out to explore all the iconic Sydney sights.
Enjoy stunning views from our double-decker see-through roof coach, Walk across the Harbour Bridge, Photo opportunities at Milsons Point, See the iconic Sydney Opera House, Visit the historic Rocks district, Experience the harbour from Dawes Point and Mrs. Macquarie Chair, Travel through Woolloomooloo & Hyde Park and Darling Harbour.
Stay overnight at hotel in Sydney.
Day 3: Sydney- Day Free for Leisure
Wake up to a vibrant Sydney morning, welcome the smiling sun and enjoy an extensive breakfast. The day is on your leisure.
Optional: Blue Mountains with Australian Wildlife Park (@ Extra cost)
You can opt for a full day Blue Mountains and Australian Wildlife Park Tour (at an additional cost).
Some of Tour highlights are - Take in views from Echo Point, Breathtaking panoramic vistas, Admire The Three Sisters, Discover charming Leura Village, Explore Featherdale Wildlife Park, Meet cute koalas & kangaroos, Stay overnight at hotel in Sydney.
Day 4: Sydney - Gold Coast (via Brisbane)
Breakfast at the hotel and check out from the hotel. Today we transfer you to the airport for your flight to Brisbane. On your arrival at Brisbane Airport, our local tour operator would be there to welcome and transfer you to the hotel in Gold Coast. Rest of the day is at leisure. (Early check-in is subject to availability)
Stay overnight stay at hotel in Gold Coast.
Day 5: Gold Coast- Day is Free for Leisure
Optional: Tour to Sea World (@ Extra cost)
Sea World is committed to educating guests about the marine environment, and playing an active role in Australian marine research and rescue. Get below the surface to discover a world of fun and adventure at Sea World! See the beautiful polar bear cubs, Hudson and Nelson as they play in their state-of-the-art home, Polar Bear Shores.
Stay overnight at hotel in Gold Coast.
Day 6: Gold Coast- Day Free for Leisure
Optional: Tour to Movie World (@ Extra cost)
Laze up till late in your cozy bed as the day is free for your own leisure. After morning breakfast at hotel, go out to have fun in the city on your own, or opt for a full day at Movie World with Entrance & Transfers Included (at an additional cost).
Movie World on the Gold Coast. Meet your favourite stars and super-heroes, and experience the exhilaration of world-class adventure rides, movie attractions and an array of stunning shows. Movie World is an exciting adventure site just awaiting your exploration. At Sea World, make contact with the marine life wonders and experience a whole world of amazing rides, shows and attractions at this family friendly theme park
Stay overnight at hotel in Gold Coast.
Day 7: Gold Coast- Melbourne
Enjoy morning breakfast at the hotel. Check out from the hotel for your transfer to Brisbane airport for your flight to Melbourne. Arrive Melbourne and proceed to Half Day City Tour of one of the most vibrant cities of the world.
Hear about Melbourne’s wonderful history, its famous buildings, and sensational shopping. Explore Fitzroy Gardens, including Captain Cook’s Cottage, the Royal Botanic Gardens and the Shrine of Remembrance. Travel over the Westgate Bridge, drive along the Grand Prix Track, and see the Melbourne Cricket Ground, St. Paul’s Cathedral, the Arts Centre, Crown Casino and Port Phillip Bay.
Stay overnight at hotel in Melbourne.
Day 8: Melbourne- Day Free for Leisure
Optional: Great Ocean Road Tour (@ Extra cost)
After having breakfast at the hotel, you can head out to explore the city on your own or you can opt for the most exotic tour of Australia- the Great Ocean Road Tour .
Great Ocean Road Tour is one of the best experiences while on your trip to Kangaroo Kingdom Australia. Travel along the Great Ocean Road and marvel at the golden sandy beaches. Visit Apollo Bay for a lunch break. The rugged splendour of the Twelve Apostles is breathtaking. These incredible limestone rock formations are a result of erosion that began up to 20 million years ago. Hear the amazing shipwreck story of survival of the Loch Ard and visit its famous gorge. Visit Port Campbell before returning to Melbourne. Stay overnight at hotel in Melbourne.
Day 9: Return Home After Unforgettable Memories
Get up to a beautiful Aussie morning. Store the beauty in your eyes. Pack the bags and get ready to have breakfast. Today we check out from hotel and drive to airport. Return home with loads of pleasant memories.
Fly back to home.
Note: Above Itinerary is just an Indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
***END OF TOUR***
- Rates mentioned are valid only for Indian Nationals
- Standard hotel check-in time is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check out 10.00 am to 12.00 hours.
- Grant-of visa is solely on the discretion of the country's Immigration Authority and TUI India is not responsible for any non-grant of visa to traveller.
- For customized Holiday package, the cost is calculated on lowest class air fare. Airline seat confirmation is subject to availability at the time of booking and any increase in air fare or airport taxes has to be borne by the client.
- Payments for land component (towards hotel, transfers and sightseeing in foreign country) will be taken as per Rate of exchange (ROE) on the day of making full and final payments.
- Service tax of 3.09% is not included in above the package price.
- For Customized Packages mentioned online TUI India is not holding any confirmed hotel reservations for your travel as mentioned on the website. Hotels and prices are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Weekend or other surcharges are not part of the package cost same would be advised at the time of confirmation of travel dates.
- TUI India does not accept any responsibility for third party services or service providers like hotels, transport. In event of failure to provide the promised travel arrangement we will compensate you up to the limit of the cost of such arrangements
- TUI India shall not be held responsible for ensuring the safety of your personal belongings, travel documents, etc. at any time before, during or after the holiday.
- TUI India reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer/package any time at its discretion without any prior notice.
- TUI India reserves the right to change or modify these ‘Terms and Conditions’ at any time without prior notice.
To book this trip with TUI click here.