DAY 8 (OPTION B): KAZA - RAMPUR - NARKANDA - SHIMLA
DISTANCE: 410 kms
TIME: 13 hrs
*In case Kunzum Paas is closed due to bad weather/snowfall you can go back from the same route you came to Spiti.
*Remember to start early and you can reach Kaza to Shimla in 12-13 hrs.
1. Get your car serviced before taking off to Spiti Valley.
2. Carry a portable Tyre inflator.
3. Get you Tyre's pressure checked daily while on the trip.
4. Do not drink and drive.
5. Avoid purchasing Plastic water bottles, rather carry your own bottles and refill them at every pit stop.
6. Stay hydrated.
7. Carry a sunscreen, cap, full sleeves clothes to avoid sunburn and a first aid kit.
8. Start early- reach early
9. BSNL has widest coverage in Spiti vallley, so you must carry a BSNL sim card for your roadtrip.
10. Leave nothing but Footprints
I hope you will have a great journey to Spiti Valley. If you have any further questions, do let me know in the comment section below. I will be happy to hear from you.
P.S This blog was originally posted at www.happygroovylucky.com