1. As per your schedule, please book your online permit on the government website :
• When the website open up, choose Bandhavgarh Tigers Reserve from the Tiger Reserve tab.
• Click on Book Now
• You have to choose the permit type :
• Single Seat: If you want to do the safari in sharing, then choose this option. Like we were two of us and we wanted to share the cost of the whole vehicle with others who were visiting the same zone, so we chose Single Seat.
• Full Vehicle: In case you want to keep a vehicle for all yourself, and have the flexibility of exploring the forest on your own pace without somebody’s interruption, you should choose this option. Also if you are visiting with your family and do not want anyone else in your gypsy, then also this option is suitable.
• Choose the date of the safari & press the search button
• This will display availability of the three core zones; you can select the zone and time (morning or evening) you want to visit.
• Complete the login details, share the id proof, and pay the booking the amount and book for the Safari.
2. After reaching Bandhavgarh, depending on what permit type you have chosen, the steps needs to be followed :
• Single Seat - In case of evening safari, you have to reach the Safari Booking office 1.5 hours prior to your safari timings, get your permit verified, they will allocate you a guide & gypsy. Also you will be able to meet the other travelers who will be sharing the gypsy & guide with you. The gypsy & guide will be allocated as per the safari office & you do not hold any choice in the same. If you have booked early morning safari, you will have to complete the above process, a day before in the evening at 7:00 /8:00 PM.
• Full Vehicle - In this case, you can hire a guide of your choice and even a gypsy can be booked prior coming to Bandhavgarh if you have any contacts. Also your guide can block a gypsy for you from someone he knows. Don’t worry, in case you don’t know anyone, you can get yourself a gypsy and guide allocated in the booking office.
3. At the Safari booking office, you need to pay the charges for Guide & gypsy.
4. At the entry gates of the zones, you identity proof is verified, so ensure that you carry the same ID proof which you had provided at the time of online permit.