India may be a land of a thousand cuisines, but we unite effortlessly over Maggi and chai. From the barren highlands of Ladakh to the remotest stretches of the Western Ghats; several sweaty, heaving, exhausting treks in India often consummate over a steaming bowl of Maggi in a little tea-stall, in the middle of nowhere.
Cozy, reliable and serendipitous, tea-stalls in INDIA appear just when you need them. Here’s a list of the some of most satisfying places to enjoy a cup of chai and Maggi.
1. The Tea-stall at the top of the stairs, Chang La
Quite possibly the highest Tea-Stall in the world (via)Read ‘Trip to Pangong Tso Lake’ by Archdelhi
2. The Thapri on the Hippie Trail, Kheer Ganga
On the Kheerganga trail (via)Read 'Untouched Heaven – Tosh & Kheerganga' by Sambhav
3. Chai, Maggi and a Tent, Triund
The Thapri at the end of the trek (via)
Read ‘Whispers in the Mountains | Triund, HP‘ by Avnish
4. Swim, slurp, sip. Dudhsagar waterfalls
Dudhsagar Waterfalls (via)
5. The most placid thapri ever. Gurudongmar Lake
Guru something lake (via)
6. The one at Tiger Point, Lonavala
Read ‘From the coffee table to the plateau‘ by Sampa
7. The chaiwallah amidst the tea gardens of Munnar
Tea gardens of Munnar (via)Read ‘Monsoon in Munnar‘ by Gayatri
There’s a lot to be said about the Tea-stalls in India. Do you have any stories to share?
Frequent Searches Leading To This Page:-
famous tea stalls in india, famous tea stall in india, best tea stall in india