- Walk through the Jew town and immerse in the fading jew culture at the antique shops in Mattancherry. Interact with the few remaining Jews in India at the Jew town to know more about their culture.
- Visit the Paradesi/jew synagogue at Mattancherry.
- Enjoy your evenings at Fort Kochi seeing the Chinese fishing net.
- Rent a bike and enjoy your ride through the streets of Fort Kochi decorated with colorful old fashioned buildings, art cafes and wall arts.
- Visit the ancient Santa Cruz Basilica at Fort Kochi.
- Go for a one day canoe ride at Alappey and enjoy the local lifestyle.
- Enjoy Kerala's art form, Kathakali at Kerala Kathakali centre.
How to reach
Nearest airport: Cochin International Airport which is 42 km from the hotel.
Nearest railway station: Ernakulam Junction railway station
Nearest bus stand: Kochi's KSRTC bus station