* SOME TIPS *
Best places to eat
1) Bonci's Pizzarium: the best take-away pizza of the world. It's in Via della Meloria 43 (15 minutes on foot from the Vatican Museums). There you will find the most incredible pizza-al-taglio ever!
2) The best ice cream ever. Il gelato di Claudio Torcè. With 3 shops around Rome. One in Viale Aventino 59, close to Circo Massimo metro station.
3) One of best restaurants in Rome is just some hundred meters from Vatican City. A great cuisine with great ingredients at average prices. "Il Sorpasso" in Via Properzio 31.
4) If you're searching for the most tipical roman dishes (Amatriciana, Carbonara, Gricia) I really suggest "Il Maritozzo Rosso". A cozy restaurant with great food and a really nice ambience. It's in Via del Cedro 26 in the breathtaking heart of Trastevere.
5) Last but not least, Mercato Centrale, close to Termini station. Great pizza, great street food and delicious ice cream!
IG - travel_high