Took day trip from Madurai where it's 2.5 hrs drive and the roads are scenic & best roads in India .
Things to do in Rameswaram
1. Visit the Pamban bridge , Chennai express wala . Allowed to wait in bridge and view the train going on bridge . It's superb view !!
2. Drive all the way to dhanushkodi...
The town of Dhanushkodi is believed to be the place where Lord Rama had ordered Lord Hanumana to build a bridge which could carry his army across to Sri Lanka
,You can drive till the tip of India were you can see Indian emblem statue .
3. Enjoy at the beach !! Even you can enjoy the water games like snorkeling , kayaking & boating .
4. Enjoy the best drive where you can see the white sand & water on the both side of road.It was scenic drive
Even we tried the off roading on the sand area . It was fun !!
5. Rameswaram is known for its pilgrim place .. visit famous temple Sri Ramanathaswamy temple , it's part of char dham pilgrimage .