So let us tell you something about the tomb now :
· It has proved to be an inspiration for some other architectural monuments such as The Taj Mahal.
· On opposition to Taj Mahal, which was built by a husband for his wife, Humanyun’s Tomb was built by a wife, Hamida Banu Begam for her husband in 1562 CE.
· The Tomb was designed by a Persian architect, Mirak Mirza Ghiyath.
· The monument is all made with red and white marbles which looks very beautiful.
· It took eight years to built the Humayun’s Tomb. Rs 1.5 million were invested in it.
· The Tomb consists of green lush garden at its all sides.
· One can see the image of the Tomb portrayed in the water(if it is not contaminated) seen from a good angle which looks stunning.
AND last but not the least, an another tomb which is adjacent to Humayun’s tomb called Isa Khan’s tomb is also an eye catching monument made with white marbles, built within an enclosed octagonal garden which bears striking resemblance to other tombs in the lodhi garden.
So, overall the tomb is worth exploring once. We found it very calm and pleasant place to be at and if you are somebody who loves spending time alone with music and books DON’T come here you’ll get bored like hell. Just kidding YOU CAN TRY LOVE. According to us this place is good for photography and yes come along with your partner sit, relax, click pictures and go back, haha !