After a delicious English breakfast at an adjoining shack we were on our way to explore old Goa. After visit to a couple of churches, landed on to the Baker's street. Tried our hands on variety of confectionery till every corner of our appetite was fulfilled. On the way, We had an unplanned pit stop in kolhapur to catch up with some old buddies which took up some time (More than some actually). Hence, we only managed to reach Satara by midnight to halt for the night there only to leave early morning to our final destination, Pune.
Total Trip cost (Pune -Pune)
30 k ( approx 7.5 k when divided among 4 ppl and self owned car)
Food for thought:
1) Add 1 extra day for each of the places mentioned, if you thoroughly want to explore Badami, Hampi and Gokarna. ( 8 days minimum)
2) Get a stay across the river in Hampi instead in the main market
3) limited options in Belekan to stay. Stay at Kudle and do the coastal trek the other way round
4) Prefer taking your own vehicle if you want to cover all the places. Individually, spots can be covered by public transport.
5) Hire a guide in Hampi, it helps in understanding the significance of the places and also helps you visualize the tales and stories behind the monuments.
6) Try French breakfast on Kudle beach, its rare ( In India) and delicious.
7) Finally, please vouch to protect our heritage in whatever way possible as they are essential to understand our lineage and also to carry forward that legacy in the future for generations to come.
Thanks. Please inbox for any additional detail needed.