This gastronomical affair will start a blast of flavors inside your mouth. Take this journey straight from the lap of Himalayas down to the coastal curries.
Brace yourself for the food frenzy as you walk across all 29 states in this food trail and let the feast begin!
1. Rogan Josh, Gushtaba and Tabaknat from Jammu & Kashmir is the first stop for this culinary trail.
Image Credits: thealternative
2. Channa Madra and Nashpati Sabzi are absolute dinner delights from Himachal Pradesh
Image Credits: paperblog
3. Ripe lemon chaat with Bhang Chutney is sheer craziness on plate from Uttarakhand
Image Credits: musetheplace
Image Credits: nripulse
5. Traditional twist of the flavors of Gajar Methi from Haryana
Image Credits: honestcooking
6. A vegetarian's haven, Rajasthan presents Dal Bati Churma
Image Credits: Rajdhani
7. Let the Galauti Kebabs from Uttar Pradesh do the talking for themselves
Image Credits: thegrubsociety
8. All eyes go green looking at the Indori Palak Puri from Madhya Pradesh
Image Credits: m4marathi
9. Gujarat has snacks for every hour of the day. Khandvi is just one.
Image Credits: Wikipedia
10. The simplest sumptuous Litti Chokha awaits you in Bihar
Image Credits: Yummraj
11. West Bengal brings fish at its fantastic most, Shorshe Ilish
Image Credits: amarcooking
12. Spinach Khar from Assam is nothing like anything
Image Credits: gayathriscookspot
13. For divergent tastebuds dry fried chicken with bamboo shoots from Arunachal Pradesh
Image Credits: foodista
14. Colors of joy on your plate, Jadoh from Meghalaya
Image Credits: tdgmag
15. Fish just met a twist with Thambou Singju in Manipur
Image Credits: khonjel
16. You must know where you find the best Momo. It's Sikkim.
Image Credits: theroyalnepalese
17. Kosoi Bwtwi a distinct delight on your plate from Tripura
Image Credits: priyaeasyntastyrecipes
18. Mizoram Misa Mach Poora is Grilled Shrimps at their best
Image Credits: bawarchi
19. Pork with dry bamboo shoots from Nagaland is a tastebuds charmer
Image Credits: migrationology
20. Sattu ka Paratha from Jharkhand. Coz aaloo paratha... you're just too mainstream.
Image Credits: spicingyourlife
21. Petha from Raipur, Chattisgrah is where all sweetness begins and ends
Image Credits: wondersms
22. Goan Fish Curry by the seaside is the food for gods
Image Credits: martinscornergoa
23. Don't you dare call it the mallu pizza. It's uttapam from Kerela.
Image Credits: youtube
24. Odisha Gave the first Rasgulla to this world. Let us all bow down in respect.
Image Credits: gourmandworld
25. That Maharashtrian energy level at Ganesh Chaturthi. Puran Poli, yeah! That's where it comes from.
Image Credits: idiva
26. Mutton had the time of its life with Hyderabadi biriyani in Andhra Pradesh
Image Credits: biryanibowlpa
Image Credits: foodgrapher
28. Chicken curry just met with South Indian craziness with Natu Kodi Pulusu from Telangana
Image Credits: amityrestaurant
29. And here's Idiyappam. Sheer beauty on your plate from Tamil Nadu.
Image Credits: vivaciousanushri