We did all of this in Goa while we stayed at the Novotel Goa Dona Sylvia Resort in Goa. It was so much fun and it was a great experience to be there. The property had a lot of activities too. It was the perfect mix of relaxation and fun which we needed. We explored both North and South Goa while we stayed at the property. I surely recommend you to stay here.
5 tips to keep in mind when you are exploring Goa:
1) You can talk to strangers just at the right places - This is a caution that all of us must exercise however when in Goa you can let loose a bit. Everyone here is ready to unwind and mingle with the crowd that they are not already a part of. Sometimes strangers can turn out to be great friends in the future. Talk to that cute guy at the casino, dance with those hyper active group of girls in the club, - remember your vacation is all about having fun!
2) Do not go in too deep on the beach - An advise all our parents hammer into our brain before we leave to vacation at beaches, there is an element of truth in it. Sometimes the strong tides can lead you to slip and fall and then you know the rest. Just be careful!
3) Try out the local drinks Feni and Hoorakh - There are certain signature alcoholic concoctions that you will not have access to otherwise unless specially procured. The Feni is a must for you to sample if you visit Goa - both the varieties, coconut and cashew. My advice - concentrated Cashew Feni is potent so be mindful of the quantity you consume.
4) Your trip is incomplete without a visit to the beach shacks - An evening at the beach shacks and the waves in the background is a must if you visit Goa.The shacks have a great crowd and beach sand beneath your feet, do we need anything more? Our suggestion is the Benaulim shacks with their live music in the evening and great food is a nice place to frequent and unwind.
5) Talk to the locals, they know more about the place than you do - Your googling skills of the fun places might not lead you sometimes to the places of satisfaction. Therefore, make sure you converse with the locals in the hotel and your chauffeur to know the right places to be at, so that you make the most of your time.