Before signing off, I have something for you which I promised earlier in the post. Things that make a homestay different from a hotel. Here you go on the things to expect:
1. A very warm welcome from the hosts, who will always be ready to hit a conversation with you. And they will be more than happy to hear to your stories, add to it and you can bond on the dinner table itself.
2. A healthy interaction with other guests over the dinner table or the bonfire. Who knows, you find a friend for life during your stay.
3. Unbiased opinion about the destination city with insights into the food, shopping streets, places to explore and the financial costs that come with it.
4. Food prepared at home without the unnecessary spices. You can even cook your own food as per your needs.
5. A list of untouched sites to look out for. In certain cases, they would be happy to arrange for a local attendant to show you these places.
6. A home away from home.
7. The hosts are always ready to go the extra mile to make the stay a pleasant and memorable experience for you.
8. Additionally, Ceedar Cottages has three types of homestay named Luxury homestays, Corporate Homestays and Premium Homestays that suits the needs and budget of every individual.