Back in Phuentsholing. Last day , the weather got worse confining us to stay indoors for the most part of the day. Unable to leave this amazing land , we took one last troll around the town greeting people, ' kuzu zampola' .
Well.. this zero pollution carbon negative land should be on everyone's bucket list. Each time I feel like losing myself in this race of survival , I am gonna come back to find that piece of me that would help me restoring myself back to life.
Tashi Dalek! (In Dzongkha)
Few Pointers :
1. Carry enough liquid cash. Please don't reply on cards. Most people want the payments in cash. Indian cards not accepted.
2. A good 6 day trip would be better.
3. Indian passport holders , can visit with just Aadhar card.
4. Do plan your trip as per the weather forecast. Rain could ruin the experience.
5. Must try foods - Emma datshi , kewa datshi
6. Prefer the airbnb homestay for a better Bhutanese experience.
7. Please be polite with the locals. You come across very few corrupts. Always greet them with a smile.
8. A seperate permit is needed for Punakha which is given only at Thimphu. So, plan your itinerary accordingly.
Happy Tripping !! ????
Frequent searches leading to this page:-
paragliding in Bhutan cost, bungee jumping in Bhutan, Bhutan trip cost from Delhi, best Bhutan honeymoon packages, top Bhutan tour package with price