A trip to Goa is incomplete without paying a visit to the most famous restaurant of south goa, the sacred :P - Martin's Corner, so our dinner was served there. We were so involved in our eating skills, that we completely forgot to take a picture. What more can be said about this culinary delight anyways.
Day 4: Back to home
I would say this trip to Goa was surely the best thing that happened to us in 2020 as we returned back with happy faces and a heartful of happy memories.
The Benjabi recommendation and pointers:
Here are a few things that we did, that might be of help for you if you are planning on a trip to Goa during this pandemic:
1. We reached the airport well before time to avoid long queues and last minute rush.
2. We made sure that our face masks and shields were on during the entire duration of the flight.
3. We chose to stay in a beautiful beach resort in South Goa, which was following all the covid-related safety precautions and was relatively less crowded.
4. We visited clean and less crowded South Goa beaches to indulge in our beach therapy.
5. As far as the restaurants are concerned, we chose to dine in heritage homes and all the bigger brand restaurants / shacks where the probability of catching the virus was low.
For the visual version of this experience, please head over to our youtube and Instagram channel.
Do like, share and subscribe !!