We witnessed an amazing sunset from there and it made us realize that we were short on time. We had to quickly go back to our hostel to get our backpacks and head for the bus station at McLeodganj to catch our bus for Delhi. With heavy hearts we left Dharamkot, the place which gave us so many memories.
Last few days were amazing. This was my first time in Himachal. Though for a very short period of time, but this place left an impact for sure. I've never been so happy!
Few things to keep in mind:
1. If you plan your trip early, you could choose the option to fly to Dharamsala. Flight rates are cheap. Plus time saving and breath taking views of the Dhauladhar from the flight itself. Else you could choose HRTC Buses. They are on time and extremely comfortable.
2. Visit the Masroor Rock Cut Temple.
3. Travel by foot in McLeodganj and Dharamkot,lot to explore. So many good cafes. Try the famous Bhagsu Cake.
4. Stay at Dharamkot if you want to avoid the chaos. Happy chaos though. Would definitely recommend Flügler's.
5. Be a responsible traveller, save nature! For more details leave a message here or on Facebook/Instagram.