some very important points to consider related monetary expenses
1.the cost of bus from Delhi to Aut is 1200 per person one side
2. from Aut till gushaini one can take an hrtc bus which will cost you only 50-60 but a private taxi will charge upto 1200 bucks
3. in gushaini one can find a lot of homestays in the range of 1100-1800 for 2 people.
4.from gushaini till banjar one can take an hrtc bus which will cost you around 20 bucks or take a private taxi that will cost you around 300-400 bucks or one can hitch hike and travel free;).
5. from banjar one can take an hrtc bus till jibhi which will cost you around 20-30 bucks and a private taxi will charge you upon 300-400 bucks.
6. in jibhi there are plenty of homestays and beautiful cottages but if one wants to stay in a truly magical property then please click the link ;)) it costed us around 2500 per night including breakfast.
7. in jibhi one can rent a bike at 1200 per day since there are not much options available for renting a bike there so it is highly recommended that one comes in their personal vehicle that will reduce the overall expense to a larger extent.
overall the expenses per person was roughly around 7500 including everything....
I hope everyone likes this article :)
keep travelling be safe:)