Problem i faced -
• there is no issue of toilets in nepal . You can just simply go to any hotel ,pay 10 INR and use it.
• it is very hard to find vegetarian food shops in nepal .( Nepalese are non-vegetarian)
• hotels rent are very cheap in nepal
• a simple dal-chawal thali at non-veg. Restaurant will coat you around 400INR
• Bargain everywhere in Nepal , because they loot the foreigners most .
• it would be better if you talk in english with them because so they will treat you better .
• dont go for a walk in nepal after 7.00PM , it may cost you a lot .
• drink in your room only
•drink re available at every shop in nepal and is legal