After having drinks and dinner we slept and on day 3rd early morning we returned to delhi .it tooks arround 6 hrs .
Conclusion & summary:-
if u a free weekend and time restrictions then u can visit here. There is no proper trekking no proper camping site ..all things have became commercial.
For Budget trip
1. u should have enough time u are going only to relax and enjoy breezy climate
2. Take a train From Delhi to Kotdwar (CC- 350 rps or 2 class- 105 rps)
3. From Kotdwar to Lansdowne - sharing cab 70 rps per person
4. Approximately 1000 for Camping ( choose -Chayan camp Lansdowne 1250 rps includes all - dinner + BF+ Bonfire+ music
5. Take Sharing taxi to visit places around 20 rps between place.
6. Returning Lansdowne to Kotdwar reach kotdwar by 10 pm as there is train from Kotdwar ( 22:30Pm ) to delhi (7:30 ) AM ,price same.