Thinking about exploring a beautiful area you’ve never been to before, or thinking about your first step into the incredible world of trekking? You’ve reached the right place!
This easy grade trek to Lamadug meadows above Manali is the perfect trek for beginners and first timers. During the trek, you will witness the snow covered Himalayan peaks in their full splendor. You will camp in a lush green meadow area and then attempt to scale a 4,000 meters high peak.
For more information visit:
Be prepared for
- 3-5 hours of trekking each day (easy to moderate)
- Days are expected to be pleasant with bright sunshine, however, nights will be cold. There are chances of rain in this area, so be adequately prepared (Rain suit, poncho)
- Unexpected weather conditions and patterns. In case of any unexpected weather, we might need to turn back
- In case of landslides or unexpected circumstances, there may be a change in the itinerary and a consequent rise in costs (this will be on actual)
- You will be required to sign a liability waiver
- Easy grade trek, no prior experience required. That said, you need to have basic fitness levels to walk at the altitudes and for the durations mentioned