A few days ago, I was surfing online when I came across someone’s bucket list. It quickly inspired me to create my own list and write an article about it at the same time.
The whole point of creating my bucket list is to maximize every moment of my life and live to the fullest. It’s a reminder to me (or people like me) of all the things I want to achieve in my life once.
Do you have your own list? If yes, then take this opportunity to review it. See if there are new items you want to add-on. If so, add them in. Check if all the items listed are still relevant. If not, remove them.
How you can Create your bucket list?
Take out your pen and paper or open up a text document. Start writing down what comes to mind as you read these questions:
#What if you were to die tomorrow? What would you wish you could do before you die?
#What would you do if you had unlimited time, money and resources?
#What have you always wanted to do but have not done yet?
#Any countries, places or locations you want to visit?
#What are your biggest goals and dreams?
#What experiences do you want to have / feel?
#Are there any special moments you want to witness?
#What activities or skills do you want to learn or try out?
#What are the most important things you can ever do?
#What do you want to achieve in the different areas: Social, Love, Family, Career, Finance, Health (Your weight, Fitness level), Spiritual?
Come up with as many items as you can. The items should be things you have not done yet. Don’t stop until you finish listing at least 50 or more things! As did I. Just check:
1. Stop worrying about what other people think
2. Travel all around the world
3. Learn a new language (Spanish)
4. Fly in a hot-air balloon
5. Go for scuba diving / snorkeling and experience life under water
6. Go for trekking
7. Do an extreme sport (Paragliding and bungee jumping)
8. Shower in a waterfall
9. Achieve ideal weight
10. Let someone know how much he/she means to you
11. Inspire someone
12. Pursue your passion
13. Sing to an audience
14. Learn power yoga
15. Walk/Dance barefoot in the rain
16. Learn to play a musical instrument
17. Design a dress for a celebrity
18. Experience the best sunrise/sunset
19. Plant a tree and watch it grow
20. Get a pet
21. Publish a book
22. Do public speaking in front of 1,000 people (or more)
23. Get a complete makeover
24. Go for shopping in New York City
25. Win a lucky draw
26. Go on a road trip
27. Go white water rafting
28. Backpack/solo travelling across at least 10 locations
29. Work in a different country for at least 6 months
30. Get featured in the media for something you are proud of
31. Create your dream home
32. See snow fall
33. Conquer your biggest fear
34. Go on a meditation retreat
35. Do something completely crazy and out of character
36. Visit a volcano
37. Visit the pyramids at Egypt
38. Fly in a helicopter
39. Meet someone you can only dream of meeting
40. Ride a roller coaster
41. Go on a cruise
42. Go to a costume party and dress up as your favorite character
43. Learn to drive a car and have my own car
44. Become a travel blogger
45. Become a photo grapher
46. Go camping in the woods
47. Sail out in the sea for a month
48. Swim in an ocean
49. Learn water surfing
50. Go for desert safari
51. Experience wildlife very close
51. Take part in art exhibition with my own paintings
52. Do volunteer work with elephants in Thailand
So here is my list and will try to add more items by the time. What about yours? Are you ready to make your own?
Now you can follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/diptigoyal123/