We checked out in the morning after breakfast and were transferred back to Bhuj in a bus. Since we didn't have a lot of time before our train at 2 PM, we got down near the Swaminarayan Temple. The temple is beautifully constructed and we were glad we got to visit it. After spending some time at the temple, we took an auto to the Bhuj Railway station and waited for our train to take us back to Ahmedabad. Once in Ahmedabad, we checked into the same hotel at around 11PM. We were worried that we might not find a lot of food to eat when we reached Manek Chowk at 11:20. Oh we were surprised and how . Every single eatery was still open and filled with people. We had some really tasty food and had some dreamless sleep once we reached our room.
We took our flight back to Bangalore in the afternoon and reached home with a basket full of memories and a dream to visit the White rann again during the full moon someday.
Few important points to help plan the trip.
1. Ahmedabad has some amazing vegetarian food
2. At Rann utsav, you are always given a small bag before the trip which has a small packet of snacks, couple of toffees, small water bottle and a juice box.
3. Morning tea is given in the tents at 6:30 AM. High tea is served in the restaurant area.
4. All the meals included are vegetarian buffet meals and are served in the hotel area.
5. There are a few adventure activities that you can do. Reception can give you all the information.
6. Phone reception is decent but not continuous.
7. You can take the golf carts to travel within the tent city.