Some stalls also sell aloo tikkis, chola chaat, fruit salads, Chinese food, pav-bhaji, masala dosa, pizza, barbeque & even momos. They have ample varieties of food available so the choice is yours what to pick for an evening. Try anna ke paan, they are very famous and serves 10 or more different types of paan.
Things to be noted before visiting saraza bazar
1. Go empty stomach.
2. Go in group of 5 to 6 people so that you can try all dishes.
3. Try to reach around 8.30 or 9 by the time most of the shops are settles and crowd starts arriving.
4. Don’t bring any vehicle as its way difficult to get them parked in nearby area. Instead of that get an auto or you can reach by walking as well.
5. Rush to joshi ji k dahiwade and Vijay chaat house earliest as there are chances of closing the shops because of stock finishes.
6. Believe me its way crowdy, so don’t get lost in the crowd.
7. If you are a big-time foodie like me then this place is must visit.
PS if you on diet keep your diet aside for one day, believe me it will be a guilty pleasure lifetime.