1. Applicant’s passport must have remaining validity of at least six months starting from the date of arrival in Taiwan.
2. Applicant must possess an onward/return air or ferry ticket.
3. Applicant has never been employed as a blue-collar worker in Taiwan.
In addition, the applicant must possess at least one of the following documents issued by the countries of Australia, Canada, Japan, Korea, New Zealand, any of the Schengen countries, the United Kingdom, or the United States:
• Valid resident or permanent resident card.
• Valid entry visa (can be electronic visa).
• Resident card or visa that has expired less than 10 years prior to the date of arrival in Taiwan.
Tempted you enough? All you have to do is book your tickets to Taiwan for an unforgettable experience.
Follow Taiwan's official Youtube Channel for more facts and adventure!