Having been the capital of Vietnam for more than a thousand years, Hanoi is renowned for being one of the main cultural centers of the country. The city bears the imprints left by most Vietnamese dynasties, along with the vibrancy of the local life and the delicacies of the native palette. While many relics are in ruins and have not survived, the city still stands proud of its many cultural and historical settings, enjoyed by tourists and residents alike. It boasts of its historicity dating back to more than a thousand years.
This day tour of Hanoi will highlight the very ancient essence of the city, along with its culture, traditions and even the authenticity of its religious beliefs. While you'll experience the famous Vietnamese cycle ride on the local rickshaws, you'll undoubtedly be flattered on what Hanoi has to offer your taste buds! And your trip is definitely incomplete without the traditional Vietnamese water puppet performance.
Our services include:
- Meals as mentioned (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner).
- English-speaking guide (for other languages and a national guide supplements apply)
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees for mentioned visits
- Meals other than mentioned
- Services other than mentioned
- International and Domestic Flights
- Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
- Tips, Travel insurance